View Single Post
Old 06-8-2012, 04:49 AM   #9
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: Super Nintendo (General snes gaming thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
I have 133 SNES games (actual carts I'm not a ***et) and could make a bunch of recommendations.
Beating me by 7, bastard

SNES is my favourite system of all time. The wealth and variety of top quality games is soooooo huge, there's many somethings for everyone!

Been playing through platformers on it recently (Plok, Earthworm Jim and DKC in recent times), but my big project is that I'm trying to plan out a segmented speedrun on Breath of Fire 2. Not that I'm going to have the plans for that finished anytime soon, but I also need to get ahold of an American SNES to play it on eventually, as my universal adapter isn't new enough to run it.

Favourites of mine...

Syndicate
Breath of Fire 1 and 2
Super Metroid
Sim City (lol)
Super Aleste! (I hope you're playing this one Icy, if you're doing shooters. Simple, but imo more fun than Axelay)
Starwing (Starfox for you guys)
Super Mario World 2

Checking my little cupboard of rarer games, I actually have a copy of Lufia 2 so I may have to check that out sometime on Pop's recommedation. Also got FFIII(VI, almost got it signed by Nobou Uematsu, but opted for my Jap version instead due to 10000x better boxart) and Chrono Trigger which I'm dying to actually play on the SNES rather than emulator

I really want to get into SNES speedrunning, but I need to drag myself away from the stuff I keep going to on my 360 and PS3 for a while :<

Last edited by wildfireskunk; 06-8-2012 at 04:53 AM..
wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote