View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 04:42 AM   #39
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny
Default Re: Who should be added or removed for Smash Bros. U?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJuchiha View Post
When thinkin of characters for the nex smash bros. or any smash bros. the MOST difficult part is pickin 1 or 2 out of 600 sumthin characters to represent the most important or most popular pokemon. Which is why i think nintendo has been shuffling through the pokemon portion of characters in between games.

Like i said its the most difficult part because in most of the series represented in the character selection there is a constant main character. But with pokemon u have different starting pokemon and different avatar sprites in each game. Because of this when representing the pokemon series nintendo opted for the easier route of representing the anime with playable chars. and the games with the pokeball item.

In terms of going this route its obvious that the 1st choice would be Pikachu. HOWEVER to further represent the anime with 1 or 2 more characters is difficult because of the criteria of being in many episodes and displaying a variety of moves. Which is why i would remove jigglypuff from the roster because even though he/she/it (lets just call it a she) has been in a crap load of episodes, she has displayed pretty much 2 moves and a gimmick. All she ever does is sing, slap, and draw on people. I just don't like dedicating an entire character slot to the running joke of an anime when it could be used for a character from metroid or megaman.
Puff! Jiggy puff! Jiggy jiggy puff jig jiggy puff!
korny is offline   Reply With Quote