View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #761
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

Quote:
Originally Posted by top View Post
I'm dropping out of the tournament because recently my wrists have started to hurt pretty commonly. It's not a bad pain, it's just a little ache and if I can feel it all day, I'd say it's time to take a small break.

I'm sorry for doing this, but I don't feel like quitting FFR/SM forever on account of being stupid. Sorry to you as well, FrozenAngel.
Sorry for not replying to this sooner been busy with finals and stuff >.<

As for you dropping, It's fine, I've had that happen to me before so I completely understand, stopping for a bit is probably smart of you. It's too bad though, you surprised me with how good you were, wanted to see how an actual competition between us would of been in subround 2 and potentially subround 3.

Ah well probably for the best, I can't do distorted god or faint breath so I probably would of gotten destroyed anyways lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.