View Single Post
Old 05-8-2005, 06:38 AM   #57
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Well, my first suspicions regarding marking picks were Tass, the ap. Of course, Tass has pretty much proven his humanity. I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not keeping an eye on ap, but it's really nothing more than a gut feeling. I'd HATE to go on just that, but at this point, that's what it looks like.

Does Kefit even know he's playing right now? I thought of random voting from the list of players that have not posted, but, well, Kefit's the only one left. He tends to be inactive, so I'm not going to place a vote on him right now, but I might if he doesn't show up soon.

Also, on a side note... very recently, a personal matter of a severe and very sensitive nature has come up for me. I'm not going to try to let it affect my game, but if I become a bit inactive, don't attribute it to wolfiness. If the situation calls for my attention, I'll have to push this aside. Neo can vouch for me on this. I'd rather not discuss it right now, either. I'm only posting this to let you know what's going on in case I seem to disappear for a few (real life) days.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"