View Single Post
Old 05-7-2012, 08:09 PM   #299
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfireskunk View Post
A really good tip for this, is to hit late rather than early. You're hitting early which is much harder. If you hit after the arrows scroll past the targets not only do you get more time to read the screen, but you can't get averages. I find that makes it much easier to keep a stream of greats going.

EDIT - Haha, saw you played with offset on. Turn that shit off and do it like a pr0 with the above method!

Mash LOLO
Lol, I already completed the requirement, so I'm not going to bother trying to "improve" on it, lol. Basically, if I can see the receptors, I'm going to naturally hit perfects, so I had to screencut, set an offset, and hit to the beat of the music.

As for mashing lolo for the fc, I did about a month ago to get it out of my levelranks (and it actually took over 100 tries, combo-scoring just DOES NOT LIKE ME.) However, I wouldn't count it as my first FGO FC since it's mashed, and the requirement for the tourney is a little specific so mashing lolo isn't even an option xP

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing