View Single Post
Old 05-1-2012, 01:20 PM   #114
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420
Default Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

I was meaning to change the start date to the afternoon of may 1st, buut i never got around to it. So yeah sorry about that , Im going to start fixin things up so it should start pretty soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by analimpaction View Post
Is it too late to sign up?
Not too late since I was late .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nois-or-e View Post
On a side note, can I ghost all other divisions (aside from d1) for funsies?
Sure! Since the tournament revolves around parings, i cant exactly pair you up with someone in every division ;D, but feel free to play all the songs and post scores

Edit: Added the latest participants and placed everyone. I also have the pairings done (its under round 1 information). Just need to pick songs!

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

Last edited by SocoNhydro420; 05-1-2012 at 01:50 PM..