View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #747
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khenra View Post
I mean no disrespect, but this is a very disappointing way to end the tournament.

Once you pick a song for a round, you stick with it. If it was a bad pick, too bad. Better next time. But you can't change up on people after they have already played their hearts out trying to get a good score on that round's song.

Also, the D1 song choices for these last two rounds are bad. There were some people complaining about For FFR, and now you replace it with a file that is way, way harder overall? And for the final round's file, I'm not going to say the stepfile is bad since I'm no expert, but it is just not enjoyable for me personally.

And now with the two disproportionally hard songs in the final two rounds, the significance of the early rounds is pretty much 0.

Well, it is what it is. Please do not change the songs up again, I will try my best to post good scores. But please give D1 an extension on round 6, since the song was changed last minute?
I was intending to make the new due date for Round six Sunday anyway because of how badly things ended up. Again I really am sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.