View Single Post
Old 04-9-2012, 06:07 PM   #3068
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
I think it's time for a new converter to be made that can consistently handle .sm files (SSFFRC doesn't always cut it, as those of you who have worked with intense color gimmicks already know).
Who would have the capabilities to improve upon the current converters? .dwi only I agree is a pretty primitive option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
interesting. Regardless of that, however, at that point are the collabs actually registered under your name on your profile, or are they still not shown?
They're still not shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
Well, couldn't they be manually implemented onto someone's profile? Like when a moderator gives them the forum title, they also add that to their profile?
It doesn't work like that. It's really a technicality issue. When I add songs onto the site, I fill in a number of parameters, including simfile artist and the url link to the simfile artist. Those two parameters don't allow me to include multiple url links for more than one simfile artist per song. You'll probably have to ask Velocity for the specifics.

I do agree however that simfile artists should be properly/fully credited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
ignore my first submission of Terror to Terror, please - there was no song information (title/artist)

resent with missing information - if the file gets accepted, I'll provide the .dwi to clear it from conditional acceptance.
kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison- View Post
Someone please teach me how to step...I'm being completely serious.
There are a multitude of steppers here whom you can ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Some more info about my collab with Samurai7694...

Artist is RedSGShredder, and his website is as follows.

http://www.redsgshredder.com

Also, he wants the genre to be "Thrash Metal".
Not gonna remember this unless you remind me by the time the song is released if it's accepted.