View Single Post
Old 04-1-2012, 01:03 PM   #17
darkshark
Nothing.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to darkshark Send a message via MSN to darkshark Send a message via Yahoo to darkshark
Default Re: Kommisar's Fast Foot Critique Thread

In 'n Out is pretty much as fresh as you can get in terms of burger joints go. They have a really small menu (along with a secret menu for the frequenters). The fries are amazing, they actually peel and cut the potatoes for the fries for each order, never frozen or anything...can't get any more fresh than that. They have a couple of milkshakes which are just -ok-...they kinda leave your throat dry and wanting an actual drink. The burgers themselves taste like something you'd make at home at a backyard barbeque really.

Carl's Jr is my favorite fast food place. They give you massive portions of food and drink for the money, especially their Six Dollar Burgers. Their fries unfortunately (at the location nearest me anyway) suck. They end up soggy and saltless, though they do offer what they call Criss-Cut fries (similar to Jack-in-the-Box's curly fries, different shape) which are pretty good. Favorite burger by far is their Double Western cheeseburger. Two beef patties, cheese, onion rings, lots of bacon, and barbeque sauce.

Haven't had enough Del Taco, El Pollo Loco, or A&W to really give a good critique on those. I know Del Taco is probably the worst restaurant around here though. Terrible food experiences there.
darkshark is offline   Reply With Quote