View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #4601
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

What the hell did I just do? xD My previous best is 30+ goods on this one-hand biased pos. xD And LMFAO, I accidentally had MIRROR on. xD

Comments:
@WC: Thanks, that betrayal of mine, I could probably shave off like 20 or 30 goods if I could nail those trills. xD
@m0de: woah, sick [heavy] score you got there. @_@ I see you're improving :3
@samurai: 3 clean on DIM...wtf???? Too much pro-ness...
@Middie: That score dump, you beat all my scores on those, good job. :P I hate having to actually ~try~ to match your scores. xD
@Popsicle: Can you FC all the 9's for me as well, I still can't do that (and it's not because I'm lazy, I legitimately can't FC all the 9's :<) Also, nice Novo Mundo FC, you'll get the tier point soon :3
@Cammy: Sick FMO scores (especially that blooddrunk, wtf? how to trill?!?!?!)
@Kana: What the f is that what the f?!? Teach me how to do color-fuqed patterns :< And what the hell is that Jeanie and Caroline...get your ass out of D3 naow! >:/
@zyph: too pr0...nuf sed xD
@yo man: holy shit those FMO AAA's, nice job! !_! And that Lolo missflag, you make me proud :') (really though, that must suck... :/)
@winrar: That sightread for just why is actually pretty damn good. The polys in that chart make it really easy to dump a million goods. xD And that Starlight AAA...teach me how to jack :<
@mau: sick PCS !_! Don't know how people can do that file...
@riotpolice: {Rose} is not the easiest 9 to PA, so nice job with the token unlock! ^_^ It took me awhile to get myself. xD

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 03-24-2012 at 06:54 PM..