View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 02:56 AM   #569
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #7

Alright here we go...

This was a pretty fun file, really liked the progression of it. If you had done this style of progression for a long version it would of been really good since the song sounded like it needed to keep going (and I guess I like those style of files), but anyways good job elite ninja

Ugh, sorry Hi19. I did really like almost all of the songs you gave us in your tournament, but I really don't like this song. Maybe it's because I need to go for a AAA but the file feels really repetitive, which while annoying might be fine if it stayed at an even level of difficulty, but it suddenly jumps into that really annoying roll into trill pattern you did in legend of zelda.

That pattern worked fine in zelda because that song was all crazy ridiculous polyrhythms, so it fit right in and didn't randomly spike the difficulty (though it was the hardest part for sure), but in this song it drives me insane due to how much it effects my nerves when I have to wait for it to come while sitting through the repetitive easy part.

Oh well, sorry again, maybe that pattern is actually easy and I just suck at it, but I guess I was just giving my opinion on it.

Edit: Forgot to mention, tip to anyone in d3 trying to nail the roll into trill part: If you hit the roll as a jumptrill then immediately transition into the trill it will be way easier, at least for me it was. Also you can hit the trill as a series of jumps if you think you're going to be off

Edit 2: haha wrong screenshot for rivers of avalon, accidently posted my bf. I fail >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 03-18-2012 at 03:21 AM..