Old 03-14-2012, 11:40 PM   #15
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by DissonantMuse View Post
I knew I would do better the next time I played this lol. Also huge thanks to EzExZeRo7497 for suggesting to use the classic windows theme on windows 7 to reduce lag, worked wonders for me when I switched.

EDIT: shit, guess this was late, oh well. Didn't have hardly any time this week, anyway 'twas a great tourney.

Hah! You tried to kill me at the last second in yet another tournament but you were too late! I win! Muahahahahahahahaha!

But seriously really nice score, how come you always beat me on the really hard ones but can't beat me at stuff like starlight reverie lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurox View Post
Tournament was fun, even if the last round screwed me over the most.

Oh and have fun with FREEDOM DiVE Frozen Haha I could have AAA'd the first round easily, but never really bothered since initially I thought I might be a bit too good for D3A if I had AAA'd so fast haha.
Thanks tofu, and lucky me for that I guess I will be having fun with it (least I think). You know you could of blocked me from getting it at the last second by beating muse's old score too, guess I just ended up getting really lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.