Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #21
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

What's the marvellous window like on DDR? That seems like some pretty damn good MA considering your great count XD

EDIT - Wow, that makes that score both impressive, and a little odd! Hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
Holy, whaaaaaaaa? O.O You're like vibrating with your feet or something at the end there, I couldn't even do that with my hands lmao. What exactly was the camera man doing btw O.o

Also I really like that exciting hyper highspeed star, it looks like a really fun chart, too bad I don't have access to ITG anymore.

Anyways, ridiculously amazing scores. I hope you can get that local ddr machine changed out so you can get us some new scores, would love to see where you're at now
Thanks a lot, I hope to get access again so I can get back to my former skill, AND BEYOND!

And yeah, you basically have to vibrate at the end of deltamax... BPM increases by 1 for every measure of the song, starting at 100 and ending at 573. 286bpm 16ths = haaaaaard, although I'm sure Mad Matt could probably FC it on a good run O_o

And the cameraman is a badass XD French guy called Wister, a beast player who can do well on 16s these days! He's excitable

And a tip for Max300, those jacks at the end are really tough for ages, especially when you're at the level of doing 10s and 11s. You can 'cheat' them by using 2 feet on each arrow though, and it makes it a ton easier as long as you work out what foot you have to start on for the UD ones. It's the only way I was able to BF it ^^

Last edited by wildfireskunk; 03-13-2012 at 08:10 PM..
wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote