Old 03-13-2012, 03:35 AM   #15
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfireskunk View Post
You guys and your AAAs... Nice job! Good scores otherwise, I especially like that pandi11! A favourite chart of mine <3 Good to see there're some good players on the site ^^ I'll share some of my scores later on. Not had a chance to play a lot in a while, but in the process of fixing that...

*still doesn't have an AAA*
How in the world can you not have a AAA, you can do like 12's right? That's crazy O.o

And yeah, I really like pandemonium hard too, but I can't do it very often. It's right at the limit of my stamina, I have to do a ton of warming up before I can even attempt it lol (though I did finish AAA before as well, I dunno if that takes more stamina or less).

Anyways got some of my newer scores now that I figured out how to get them off my phone

I have some videos of me somewhere on my computer too, just have to be not lazy and actually go look for them >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote