View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #13
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Ben's Solord Style Tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul. View Post
Well... I guess I need to sup my scores then :l
I don't understand how my update implies this? I'm guessing your score doesn't fair well against the rest of your division using the other DP scoring system perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
Thank god for this, I was certain I wasn't really going to get to play in this tourney cause I was in D3, but this fixes things. Thanks so much Reuben.

Also thanks for taking on doing that much work just to make the tournament run smoother, especially since it wasn't even your tournament to begin with, it's greatly appreciated (by me anyways). Don't run yourself into the ground though >.<.
Thanks, I was actually looking forward to less spreadsheet updates from the eliminations, but I want everyone to be able to participate throughout the entire course of the tourney and to have fun, since you don't see a solo tourney often (or ever really.) Thanks for being concerned, I'll try not to work myself too hard, I have some people helping with spreadsheet updates so that relieves some of the work on my part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD_Flava View Post
I'm just making sure, a SS with 2x the rate won't work then, right? I always do 2x out of habit from FFR.
If you are talking about the SCROLL-rate, then feel free to set this to whatever you want. Same thing with FFR, changing the speed mod only changes the rate at which the arrows scroll, you still have to hit the arrows at the same speed. However, there is an option in sm to actually change the rate at which the song plays, like the song itself will actually be slower/faster. In sm, the change in scroll rate is denoted by the "speed" setting in the options menu while the actual song speed is denoted by "rate." You can change the "speed", but not the "rate."

EDIT: Sorry for round 2 being a little late. I wanted to have the rounds overlap, but oh well. If LongGone can compile the round 2 songs in time, I'm hoping we'll have round 2 up when round 1 ends.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 03-10-2012 at 06:47 PM..