View Single Post
Old 03-6-2012, 09:47 PM   #184
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Bynary's Second One-Handed Tournament

The deadline is in a little over an hour. People who haven't submitted need to do so or they will be eliminated. Updated with any posted scores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfireskunk View Post
A few more scores as requested. This is damn fun btw, AND I CAN DRINK TEA WHILST I PLAY WHICH IS THE BEST ARGUMENT FOR ONE HANDED PLAY EVER.

[scores]

Does any of this really seem above beginner btw? I've only now been playing OH for... maybe 4 hours, and I've not found it too difficult to get these scores by now. I'd be surprised if most of the other beginners, especially the good players, didn't start doing at least this well pretty quickly!
Eh, it straddles the line between Intermediate and Beginners. I do get the idea though that you can only compete on files 7 and below or so, so I suppose I don't mind you staying in beginner (since it goes up to 8). But I'll be watching you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantilburg View Post
Ahahaha I'm so bad at this game now
I just failed a song I used to have AA'd. And the best I can get on Palindrome is 10-0-0-0 rofl. Welp this is gonna suck if I don't improve.
You've got to submit a score, otherwise it won't count, and the deadline is in little over an hour.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen