View Single Post
Old 03-4-2012, 03:15 PM   #842
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbmchamp View Post
Until I read this thread, I didn't even know you could save replays. In fact when it comes to knowing how to do things, or where certain things are located on this site I am probably one of the least knowlegable members.....I log in, load up the engine and start playing...that's it. Just this past year i finally figured out you could change song speeds and configure whatever keys you want to play with. I never visited forums or any other places on this site so i probably don't know where a shitload of things are on here.

Also for everyone, especially dossar, you are a bunch of douche bags. "OH NOW HE PULLS THE CARPAL TUNNEL." shut the **** up....i went from playing this game and getting 25-50 mil a day to getting 5.3 bil in february alone, THEN i started my job back up the last week of february...dossar, wanna know what my job is bud? its building walls, sidewalks, etc out of bricks/stone.....material that prolly weighs more than your weak ass and i do this for 9 hours a day, something NONE of you people could prolly last more than a day doing, so **** each and everyone of you saying "on now he gets it" because that's ****ing disrespectful mocking/doubting someone in pain.

also @ dossar, i recall many months ago you saying "i usually play each song once to get a feel for it, then from there i try to AAA it.".......well im obv not as good as you so my first run-through(s) consisted of just getting the FC and from there, if i felt ambitious, i would attempt to play them seriously but got bored of that so just decided to go for points.
Who are you trying to fool at this point lmfao.

See that huge ass box at the bottom right of the results screen? Yea, see how it says, "Save Replay?" In nice big ol' letters? Yep, I had no idea how to save replays for a whole year.

I tried to show some respect and hide my real suspicion and be like "oh yea I want to see how my replays compare to yours" but this just ridiculous man.

You talk about playing this game for fun and GT, when in the end, you're not even the one playing, you're having someone else or some bot play for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.