D5
Playing Super Mario World While Taking Mushrooms
Artist: Shnabubula
Steps: SKG_Scintill
Difficulty: 12
Length: 3:09
Max Combo: 2627
Framers: 0,0,15,77,62

About the file: Scintill showed me this file many months ago in vidchat.
Apparently it had been rejected from some packs, probably for being overlayered and stupidly difficult.
But I loved the file- this is the kind of layerdump that I enjoy playing all the time!
I realized it would fit perfectly in this totally random round of my tournament. So I asked Scintill if I could use it and here it is.
Despite being only 180 BPM, this file is still extraordinarily challenging. At 14.25 arrows per second this file is actually denser than Death Piano!
Oh, and that surprise I've been going on about? A split jumpjack difficulty spike section, in the style of the two "Kirby" levels in FFR. bmah would be proud.

People have accused me of choosing files specifically to troll people- that hasn't really been the case... until now.
Enjoy, D5!
If I didn't like you/your files so much I would had you shot for that statement.

But like I said, I like you/your files, so you get to live! Isn't it wonderful? Also, when are the 13's poppin' in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.