View Single Post
Old 03-3-2012, 10:31 AM   #790
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbmchamp View Post
I'm fully aware that people are going to bring up arguements about some of my scores. However my views will continue to remain the same towards this game and if people can't accept the way I play, well then sucks for them. There are some scores from others that I sometimes question in my head but there's no point in posting them and starting an arguement, unless it's something completely obvious like Anaru. Unless that's the case I just accept what other people got because there is nothing I can do, not to mention i would have no "proof" AND i don't actually know the person.
I don't mind if you play the game just for fun and to get GT, not everyone has the patience to sit down and grudgingly sit down and play every song over and over again until the get a score they are satisfied with. However, it seems like you just took the data I brought up and ignored it, without bothering to explain. I don't mind people getting god-like scores, but when people get a god-like score(s) while the rest of their levelranks show scores of an amateur-ish skill level, then it becomes suspicious. You have these scores in your levelranks that reflect the skill of a solid D6 player such as your Eclipse, Devour, and WWE scores, but the scores I posted in my other post reflect scores of a typical D3 player at best. I'm not calling BS on you, I'd just like an explanation as to why some of your scores reflect a vast difference in skill. Also, I'm curious as to where you got those 11 boos in that 2-0-0-11 run of Rocket Flight, that kind of score doesn't make sense to me.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 03-3-2012 at 10:34 AM..