View Single Post
Old 03-1-2012, 01:37 PM   #632
irionman
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
you mean like how your rato score is unacceptably bad compared to 5 cbs on nauticus 6 cbs on chik habit 1400 combo on blue planet etc. etc. (that was like what 2 years ago and you've basically made 0 improvement in the that time)

in fact your arguments pretty much boil down to "if i can't do it nobody can because i am the ffr messiah" which is a bit self aggrandizing dont you think

if i am to accept that your sm scores are representative of your actual skill level then all i can say is you are seriously terrible at rato for whatever hilarious reason and that your refusal to accept and automatic dismissal of any score as being better than yours is childish at best (then again you were like 9 years old when you started posting vibro bs if that doesn't display a pathological need for attention then i have no idea what does)

if i am to accept that your rato score is representative of your actual skill level then all i can say is every sm score you posted since 2010 is complete and utter BS

either way ya full o shit
You seem a bit mad since your rato score was taken down.
smittyicecream 3:36 pm
yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]