View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #1884
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Sad that you feel that strongly about the handstream. Should have had you test the file I guess!
Most of these files have not been tested as much as I would like because I've been busier than I thought, plus I started the tournament in a bit of a rush.
I have learned a lot about what to do and what not to do were I ever to do another tournament.

Anyway, gave the second post the appropriate updates.
Round 3 spon con update and round PMs coming next.
its not even the handstream its the regular jumps inbetween the hands lol. from 102.137 onward is where it gets really awkward to hit. everything before it is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
I friggen love Phalanx. It's my favorite file this round. (that may be because I play tested it, whatever). It's sooooo much fun. I can understand peopole finding the handstream difficult, but honestly, I think at that extent you should simply work on handstreaming. That way once you're better at them, you can see if it was just your level of ability on it or if you truly just don't like them. edit: I'm not entirely sure that just made sense lmfao
except im not bad at jumpstream/handstream at 160bpm ?__?