View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 12:50 AM   #26
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: New Songs: February 23rd, 2012!

Thoughts on the files:
-VS: I think someone said something about this being a high 9...no. xD Those jumpgluts are a pain in the ass and those slow one handed trills are also good bait. I was actually thinking of this as a low-11 as first, but then I remembered that it's probably only my inability to jack (hence my inability to jumpglut) that makes me feel that way.
-Defection: I feel the JS is awkward in some areas plus it's rather long. Also, I think I saw a [13]'s and [24]'s in the JS in certain spots that made it easy to split. The JS feels harder than SC, which I think is a good benchmark for high-VC JS files, so I'm fine with this as an FMO. File feels well done, one of those files I won't dread playing if I have to play it for a tourney. xD
-Twilt: Relaxing 2, done nicely. When I was listening to this, I felt like this file would also make a great VC or FMO with the other things that are going on in the background.
-Sync Fail: Haven't played it yet, almost scared too. x.x

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote