View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #2413
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSCB View Post
Hm, maybe I should do this as well. (Yes, I played one-handed for the first half of my FFR career and got pretty good at it, maybe I'll just build from scratch... then again... M.A.M.A. \o/)
Newcomers are always welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicturbo View Post
I play one-handed 3 fingers on the arrows because for the longest time I was just too stubborn to switch o.o

I also play spread, but I play both OH and spread around the same level (Spread only slightly better)

I try to keep my one-hand up to date, but I feel like I'm slowing down, almost hitting a wall X_X
Trust me, I know the feeling. I've hit walls many times in the past, but I've always managed to come out better than before. Like just now - I got a skill boost recently and it feels great. Keep going, I know you'll be able to improve!

----

Keep in mind, in order to qualify all of your scores need to be done one handed - so if you did some other styles on your account you can still join, but it should be done on a separate account in order to preserve the integrity of the list.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote