View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 07:12 AM   #1214
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khenra View Post
Is it true that I cannot control the frame offset in the Dossar Tournament engine? It's extremely annoying for me, as I play most of the regular songs on -1 offset :/

I put -1 offset there, but it just resets to 0 when I close the settings panel.
You need to hit the "set speed" button after changing the offset for it to stick.
Don't ask why, it's one of the peculiarities of FFR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
I didn't think this chart would be this... Awkward I guess is the nice way to put it.
That boo is complete bs but whatever I'm still beating Ben.
If you were talking about the D5 file, okay fair enough I knew already it was awkward as hell. That was sort of the point.

But the D4 file? What are you finding awkward there? ._.
I found it to flow pretty nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurox View Post
Here is my good faith effort at both divisions songs.
Okay with those kind of results I would be glad to put you in D3.
I will actually put you in D3B, I think it was your fantastic low VC PA that initially prompted me to put you in D4, but after considering your recent scores you seem to have a lot of trouble with the higher VCs and FMOs.
Because this is really a speed tournament more than a PA tournament (at least in the lower divisions) I am fine with having you in D3B. If you wish to be in D3A though (perhaps you have a particular rival in that subflight?) just let me know.
Hopefully this tournament will help you improve your FMO speed too ^_^

My apologies on your initial placement, I tried my best to get everything just right but some things do slip through the cracks.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 02-20-2012 at 07:24 AM..