View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 11:01 PM   #2528
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz View Post
He does oom really hard early game. A Philo stone is probably necessary. It just feels like a waste to not take advantage of that crazy early damage. I like your build fine but I'd probably build a BF sword early if I could afford it and upgrade it to an IE later on. IMO, gp needs IE.
That could work too. It's just that I usually prefer going tanky if I solo top despite what character I play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddemon View Post
You do realize that if you build critplank you can pretty much force anybody out of their lane, right? Like with 1 q you can shatter their dreams. It's kinda like forcing someone out with Olaf's e, only you don't have to get all up on them to do it. You aren't one of those people that assumes any build outside the norm is awful, are you? I'll admit metagolemplank has his perks, but you can easily carry a team as critplank. You can two shot their carry practically the whole game if they aren't bright enough to build some modicum of defense.
I actually used to counter CritPlank pretty hard as Fizz. He would crit me once with his Parrley, I would dash in and get my stuff done. Plus, CritPlank is fairly easy to gank.

Also, I'm really not one of those people. I just haven't had good experiences with people on my team building crit and I've had nothing but good experiences against people building crit. My friend goes 5 Doran's Rings on Sona pretty regularly, although he doesn't hurt as much as he did before the power chord nerf (which Morello promised they weren't going to touch).

Last edited by Kibblre; 02-15-2012 at 11:04 PM..