Old 02-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #5
moches
FFR Player

Default Re: itt we do new reviews of old packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura080789 View Post
hmm maybe the LCP 1 gimme a minute

(Baq12) Midnight Labriynth: A very fun technical file 6/10
(Baq12) The Cage: possibly my favorite song out of the pack. filled with color guitar solo streams and simple JS patterns 10/10
(Don vs Trance Core) Mirage Residence: i have only played this once but from what i remember it was decent 5/10
(dood gone krazee) Eulogy for Nick Galvez: fun IDM chart with some tricky patterns good give it a play 10/10
(dood gone krazee) Goblin: this song for me was full of butthurt, hard breakcore file with hard patterns 7/10
(Gundam-Dude) Love Ward V2: miku miku miku + GD = nuff said 9/10
(Gundam-Dude) Still Winter: fun Crow's Claw song with fun patterns 7/10
(Gundam-Dude) Urban Night: one of my fav GD files 10/10
(i love gabba) Tsuminakara... Tokanojohaifu: this file is meh to me not bad though 5/10
(moches vs Puppet) Conglomerate Alliance TENPA: Moches & Puppet = win fun fun fun 9/10
(moches) midnight: first of very pretty song with nice guitar, i enjoyed this quite much 7/10
(MrBob123) Smoke: IIDX Song (lol original) nah jk jk all love, fun and simple 7/10
(N.T.M.) Biaxident (cut): ah an oldie charted by a great charter, fun patterns 8/10
(N.T.M.) Dream Theater - CM: i don't even know how to describe this file lol 6/10
(Puppet) Overcoming the Trials: hmmm, imo fun patterns, 7/10
(Rebirth) Apocalypse ~dirge of swans~: i was waiting for a good chart of this song and Rebirth delivered. 10/10
(Rebirth) Turii ~panta rhei~: more Zektbach. it was fun. but i liked my chart better 8/10
(Rin-Dude) You and beautiful world: rinduder did great job fun freezes 8/10
(Roar176) She Is My Wife: it was fun but awkward jack patterns 6/10
(Sargon) Here in the Moment: very very very simple and fun chart 8/10
(Sargon) Remember: yet another very fun chart 9/10
(Scylaax) Metal Squad: S.S.H song that owns fun file by Scylaax 8/10
(Scylaax) Super Nova: very fun technical chart fun to play 9/10
(spongebob) Sunset Rider: DJ MAX song fun patterns 8/10
(Trance Core) The Kappa Way as Said ~ One-way Accelerator ~ Jazz Arrangement: jazz jazz jazz, fun we need more files like this 10/10
(wc) Cette Annee: YMCK meets WC so many things can happen great chart 9/10
(wc) Light Chancellors OP: LOL this song but omg great chart by WC love the colour notes to the scratching 10/10
(wc) Liquid Requiem: this song is what got me listening to Igorrr, great chart with fun patterns 10/10
(wc) Release of the Far West Ocean: WC made a great chart to the classic HST chart 10/10
(WTFBrandon) Sicillian Sun: woop woop fun fun fun with long subtitle which even now i don't know what it says 7/10

nice review
moches is offline   Reply With Quote