Old 02-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #836
sjoecool1991
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Okay seriously, an update on the situation:

I am finishing the last few files over the next few days. Round 5 and 6 are the last ones that need work, and the D4 file for Round 4.

I am going to be looking over the placements again closely later this week.
I am going to be splitting D4 into three flights. D4A is just way too crowded. The updated placements to reflect this will be posted in a few days.
D4A is going to be mostly people who could *almost* compete with D5D, but would prefer to play FMOs and low FGOs in D4 as opposed to the crazy files of D5. That's the only difference.

As for scoring systems, after considering, I've decided the following:
I'm just going to use Cumulative Scoring, Tournament Points, AND Individual Round Scoring.
Why the **** not? The pot's big enough I can put about a million to each type of scoring, split it in thirds. Sure it's a ton of work for me, but when is that not the case lol
After this tournament is over, I will see which type(s) of scoring I am most happy with. Consider it a grand scale experiment.
You guys probably don't really need to worry much about this. Just do your absolute best on each round and the scoring will take care of itself

Please bear with me guys. One more week- I know the hype is kind of dying just because of how long this is taking, but I can't do everything at once instantly. Sorry...
If that is how you are describing D4A, I am very happy with my placement, haha.