Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr View Post
mmmm D4B <3 Me, Middie, Zak, and Ben. <3
mmmm, some friendly competition <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyth The Raccoon View Post
I'm not going to complain (actually, the division I'm in is what I predicted! n.n) but could I also try D4B as well for no prize? I'm interested in seeing if I could actually hold my own in that division. If the first few rounds go okay, I may just ask to be bumped. :3

If that's a pretty ridiculous request, I could just play that division's songs in my off time and compare it myself, it doesn't bother me either way! I just had a bad experience in a previous tournament where I got bumped mid-way and had to play all of the divisions songs, which got a bit overwhelming, hehe. Also, I wanna battle Reuben, my rival. >:3
Lol, I remember you saying you wanted to be in the same division as me. xD I was expecting D3A since I'd consider myself a borderline player; I see myself crushing most of the people in D3B and I see myself being crushed in D4B xD. And I know that Middie and Zak would bitch and moan as well if I was in D3A, since I can match up and beat several of their scores and I find myself rather close to their skill level. Anyways, have fun ghosting, maybe you'll beat some of my scores, who knows. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticklydude View Post
.__.

This isn't looking too well for me.
You have stupid good FMO scores, don't act like you can't compete with us. :P

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing