View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #488
shadow 1800
I can't think of anything
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to shadow 1800
Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
In response to this, and all the other comments from the past few pages implying that everyone calls bs on everyone better than them lol: I have a very large amount of respect for anyone on here that's in the skill range capable of AAAing mid-high FGOs and beyond, and I actually get pretty happy whenever someone stuck in the FMO range breaks through to this point.

What irritates me is how easy this game is to cheat. My knowledge of botting/programming is extremely limited sadly, but I'm well aware of how difficult it is to make a bot for FFR (hint: it's not). I play for fun and for ranks, and it irks me seeing botted scores from time to time (although sometimes it's kinda funny lol), almost to the point of not wanting to participate in competitive play. Hilarious analogy: I bought Dark Souls mainly for the PvP aspect, although the main game is also fucking awesome. When that infinite soul glitch was discovered and people were already maxing their stats completely without even having to start NG+, I lost a fuckton of interest in the game. A large component for most games that have some sort of established community is respect for other players of all skill levels and what they've done to get to the point they're at, and if that's destroyed through hacking/botting/bs'ing etc., then :/

On topic, I really want Anaru to be legit, and if it's not too much trouble I have a vid request with minor stipulations that I'll post on his profile in a bit. I'll cease and apologize for all the bs'ery towards him after he does it (and I'll be pretty happy knowing there's someone active in the community right now that rivals Dossar).
I understand where you are coming from. In the past few years tons of good players have come and gone and of course a few of em are bound to be bs at one point or another, but I was just stating you can't declare someone is bs without enough evidence. Saying that you think you saw a good isn't the right approach with that kind of video quality, especially since you say you saw it at the easy part at the end where someone with that skill level shouldn't mess up in the first place. All I am saying is instead of saying sorry but you are bs just request a better video.

Also OWA i have nothing but respect for you and your opinion does matter a lot to me, but in this situation i just don't think calling bs is the right thing to do at this point because of uncertainty.

Last edited by shadow 1800; 02-10-2012 at 09:47 AM..