View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #10
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Stepmania Song Search!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR View Post
Another option, for songs which where stepped by multiple artists (collabs) would it be possible to return these songs while searching for a single artist [...]
Following up on the methods for searching, is this search looking for an exact string? Does it match on case insensitivity?
The search looks for your search term, anywhere in the given field, and case insensitive. So if you search for "ren" as the stepauthor it will find Ren, DJ Ren, Torrent, DJ Ren vs. GLoVE, and so on.

Quote:
The only suggestion I would have would be to include banners where available
In our database there's a space where people can put an image link to the banner, but I haven't implemented it yet in the results (and we don't have any banners included anyway). Eventually we might have it so you can see the banners too. I don't know of any way to properly search for a song if the banner title is wrong (or in Japanese) though... kinda wish gfx dudes would stop doing that.

Quote:
Missing VGMP, VMGP2, VMGP3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikari View Post
Gave my first try with Kommisar's Arrogant Cobbler, didn't find either Mystery Pack 1 or Kommisar's Kawaii-Desu Pack, feels bad man. [...]
EDIT: Pack list is missing 90% of the Xoon Series, Keyboard Collaboration (HOW?!), Community Keyboard Megapack, Light Chancellors 1-3, Dark Chancellors... Want me to upload these packs, without the .mp3s?
There are a lot of packs out there, I'm sure we'll get to all the good ones eventually XD I'm the only one entering in packs right now. And yeah, please do upload them, that would be really useful.

Last edited by qqwref; 01-29-2012 at 12:54 PM..
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote