View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 03:15 AM   #885
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

oops, score dump

VC AAA#2:
Finally fixed my bf on this one. :3 I had the intro (and similar parts) uberly mindblocked (I have trouble with 23[14] and 32[14] patterns). Glad I managed to snag this one. ^-^

VC AAA#3:
Took me 11 restarts today, but finally nailed it. :3 Kept bf'ing on the easy parts. xD

Woot! Another fmo-sdg (I'm counting it as one, idgaf who you are.) I think this might be a possible oni-get for me. :3

Figured the scores above were worth noting, the rest of my scoredump is here for anyone that wants to bother:

VC Scores

Once I can get that stupid "trill" down, I shall have this AAA'ed

This could've been a AAA, but I messed up on one of the rolls. :/

Finally FC'ed this gimmicky file. xD Don't know why it's so hard for me, maybe it's the lack of the usage of my left middle finger. I'll try to grind this down to a sdg at least, considering it's just a VC.

FMO Scores

Looks like I'm getting a little better at jumptrilling. One day I WILL sdg this and FC it (hopefully at the same time. xD)

Finally FC'ed this jacky file.

also went for a pa run and get a derpy "sdg" xD

I think I can get this down to a sdg fc...

Finally FC'ed this one

and went for PA run as well. I think I can sdg fc it if I stop making dumb mistakes. xD

Crappy score is crappy, but it's an improvement from me since before I was getting like close to a 100 goods and misses in the high-teens. xD

Also an improvement from me.

Missed on the last note too. >.<

Finally got this one FC'ed, although I semi-mashed towards the end for the sake of the fc, so I can improve this PA.

Fixed my PA on this a little, one day I will get the FC though, damn mini-jacks.

Thought this was a decent PA.

I think I can fc this, and perhaps sdg, I just spazzed out near the end. lol

Cut around half the goods I usually get on this song. Almost had the FC too, but derped near the end and all hell broke loose.

I had like over a 100 goods last time I played this. xD It's still a crappy score, but at least I know I'm doing better with jacks.

Cut my goods in half on this one.

I swear, I sdg most of this song, and then **** up near the ending everytime. I'm thinking I can get this down to low-teens FC if I put in the effort.

FGO Scores

Tried this song for the first time today, thought I did pretty decent for a sightread on fgo. idk I'm thinking I can maybe clean up the misses and make this my first FGO FC.

Lol, I don't think this is a 12, I shouldn't be getting this kind of PA on FGO's. xD

Fixed my PA on this a little, just gotta clean up those misses. xD

9 AAA's
Got some out of the way

Sax's AAA on this awhile back inspired me to get this one. xD

Fixed my bf on this one.

Surprised I got this in only a few tries. Look like I'm getting better at jacks.

Finally fixed my bf on this.

Marisa Stole the Precious Thing get:

You don't know how many hours I spent trying to get this. Stupid anti-PA...

EDIT: I hope you are all happy about me attempting to make my posts easy to scroll past. xD

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 01-19-2012 at 03:23 AM..