View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #14
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
hakulyte used arrow slow down on one song and was blacklisted. he remained blacklisted for years
This. I was permabanned as damanwithdaskillz for using arrow slow down to AAA One Minute Waltz, then they unblacklisted me, and I was so mad at losing my scores I did the stupid and made mad forum drama until they would restore my scores (I was also a stupid 14 year old kid or something like that). I was permabanned for years on end, making around 8 alts, that regardless of cheating or legit, I got banned for because they were my alts. I actually had to sneak back on as stavie and play legit for years to reclaim any ounce of dignity or respect I ever (or never) had. It's really just not worth it.

I feel bad for Haku too, because slow arrow was a vague way of cheating back in the day. Yeah it was cheating, but I stumbled across it by accident when trying to clear files to get rid of lag, and just went with it for that day and got tons of absurd scores. I didn't know it was cheating or would get me blacklisted, even though I knew it wasn't legit. The point is don't get any scores you know you aren't getting the right way, because they will find out, and they will hunt you down.
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)