View Single Post
Old 01-8-2012, 09:35 PM   #609
Bobogoobo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: ScarletSky's Amateur FFR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletSky View Post
All the divisions are looking pretty hot right now. Finally cutting down to the last few players. I'm not even sure who's going to take first in any division myself. Cyr was the underdog but he's improved a lot just these few rounds, and now he's top. Let's hope D2 doesn't have a huge tiebreaker if everyone AAAd. The tiebreaker would be a ridiculously hard song (with only 3 days to submit a score too). :monkey:
I didn't expect bobogoobo (interesting name, I wonder what the story behind it is) to be eliminated this soon, he was top of D3. =S.
As far as D4 goes, that's self explanatory. Everyone's got fairly close skill, as far as levelstats go.

Updated OP~
Sorry to disappoint :P Songs with this kind of rhythm and bursts are really hard for me, being one-handed. Jumper got me eliminated from the tournament. I can't wait to get good at two-handed and come back and get my revenge on these songs :P.

My name comes from a puzzle game, there's one where you have to press blue, orange, and green buttons in this order to unlock something. It was one of my favorite games when I first started doing a bunch of things that required accounts, so I used this name.

I've tried a few more times, I don't think I can get a good enough score even if I can beat my best, which I can't even come close to right now. :/

Last edited by Bobogoobo; 01-8-2012 at 09:40 PM..