Thread: DotA 2
View Single Post
Old 01-6-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default DotA 2

Noticed more posts regarding DotA 2 in the LoL thread so I decided to post a new thread. Whether or not enough people on FFR play it, well who cares.

DotA 2 is more or less a port of the popular Warcraft III custom game, Defense of the Ancients (hence DotA). It is a 5v5 player-versus-player game where a player controls a unique hero unit to assist his team to kill the enemy team's heroes and destroy the opposing base. DotA 2 is headed by one of the iconic developers of the original DotA, icefrog, who has directed efforts at Valve for making this game. The game is still in development, and not all of the playable heroes in DotA have been added yet (Out-of-game UI is also kinda bad at this point in time)

Currently DotA 2 is in a closed beta, meaning that only certain people who have gotten keys/gifted an invite can play. Come play with other people from FFR! Post your Steam ID and we'll add you for some games; feel free to state any main characters that you play.

Don't beg for keys in this thread. If people have keys they are willing to offer, they will post them.

Also feel free to talk about DotA in here, since well why not.

DotA 2 Playerlist:
(FFR name) - (Steam ID) [Mains]

Wineandbread - Wineandbread
Nekogon - Gon
Kibblre - Hank Rutherford Hill
roundbox - roundbox
justaguy - hayden31415
andy-o24 - LucKeyHoleInOne

DotA Playerlist:
(FFR name) - (WCIII ID/Garena/whatever) [Mains]
ded gaym

Links
Dota 2 official site/blog
PlayDota (Popular DotA fansite, lots of key giveaways)
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Last edited by Wineandbread; 01-27-2012 at 05:35 PM..
Wineandbread is offline   Reply With Quote