View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:27 PM   #7362
Silvuh
quit
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6 has started!

Ugh. So this was my final play on Colorful Course for the tournament ...

Ah ... When I got back from dinner I saw that Tsugamush AAA'd the file and that put everyone with a BF below the line ... All the aggravation I built up last night came back in a flash, and just in one play I was already hitting my keyboard on every reset, just by reflex. I kept playing for a while even though I knew it was just upsetting me ... growling, hitting the keyboard, getting hot .. pouting, tearing up some. I know it shouldn't have gotten me that emotional, but it did.

But I kept playing ... until after several times getting goods just in the 24ths at the start and the jumps, I spazzed out on the keyboard ... I stopped and pretty much just unleashed my rage into the Skype chat, like how I made that long post last night ... I started to calm down, but I was still irritable. Took an hour break to have some hot chocolate and watch a funny show ... Watched the Christmas episode of Eureka again. Felt kinda better and went back to FFR ...

So by this time it was about 9:20, and the screenshot from above, those 98 restarts starts from there. I played from then until 11, even though my PA was crap over all ... I did PA some parts well at various times, but I'd just mess up so much everywhere. After a while I just got even sloppier, once getting over 80 goods, but I kept going ... Hardly admirable, though, that perseverance. I never even got close, so no good came out of not giving up before last night.

Just for more reasons to laugh at myself, let's look at my daily stats. ...
27 Plays. 53146 Perfects. 1103 Goods. 36 Averages. 93 Misses. 127 Boos. 5 FCs. Dividing by the number of plays ...
40.8 goods per play on average, 1.3 Averages, 3.4 Misses, 4.7 Boos, and I only FCed it 18.5% of the time.
Not even close to an AAA. Not even ... My best PA in a full play-through was 13 goods, somehow. So I thought maybe I could do better ... But in all those plays and resets, only once did I ever AAA through the first jumpstream.

9th place. It's not the end of the world ... But I can't help but be upset about it.

P.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
noooo Silvuh.... ):
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHl View Post
Silvuh :<

<3
Rawrf, thanks for the care. <33

Time to take a break from FFR.