View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #182
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: ScarletSky's Amateur FFR Tournament

Since we seem to have a hard time with people being honest with their scores/skill level/WHATEVER, this is what's going to happen.

1.) D5 is removed. I'm sorry to disappoint those who are in this division, but this is an Amateur Tournament and D5 here would be D3/D4 in the official tournament. That kind of skill is not amateur.

2.) AAAing 7s the skill cap. I may make an exception if you have one LOW 8 AAAd (The Past for example), but don't expect it if you have many 7 AAAs or SDGs on 8s/9s.

3.) NO MORE SKILL DROPPED PLAYERS. What I mean by this is that you will be placed by what your LEVEL STATS page shows, not your current skill. I don't care if you can only AAA 4s now, if you have 10s AAAd in your level stats, you won't be placed.

4.) I don't want to hear a single complaint about these rules. They are final and will not budge because you can't compete. Any and all complaints will be ignored. If you begin to harass me, other players, or the thread about the rules you will be reported.

I apologize for all players who are affected by these new rules, but that's the outcome when just ONE person ruins it for everyone. You can thank those responsible for this at your own convenience. I know many of you may have had special conditions with me, but this will no longer be the case.

Last edited by ScarletSky; 12-13-2011 at 02:41 PM..