View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #110
~Zeta~
Flag Master
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Communism is bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeCuBEz v2 View Post
dude in CT..... "taxes" are a ****load of the individual's own revenue... yeah spending "tax money wisely" is one thing.... but I'd complain in CT as well if I have to pay 30% of my earned income on "tax day." property tax in CT is also absurd.... especially when the housing market is so ****ed no matter what one "does to their" house, selling it is almost futile in this day and age because it won't match the "total money spent" on the "additions to that house"..... "houses" aren't even a smart investment in America today..... at least for now.... even with "refinancing stuff," people find better methods of paying their house with "better mortgage rates" but they still get ****ed on interest rates...... they end up paying wayyyyyy more in the long run for "that house" then just paying for it in cash themselves.

ya: taxes in CT blatantly suck; can't deny that one...... I care about the individual's revenue but no matter the individual they STILL pay a ****load in "tax money." The value of the typical American $1.00 IS important.... to every American that spends that "$1.00." How wisely they invest their money they STILL get butt****ed by tax.
This. So. Much.

Earned 188 for a part time job, 30 bucks disappear to taxes. I know I can get that back, but it sucks I don't have it for the holidays.

CT is pretty absurd with costs. One thing I totally disagree with is pay a yearly 'car tax' as well. Like $75+ depending on car. $85 for like a SUV or something.

back on communism. Can't really tell if communism is bad or not. From what I think and discussed in history classes and teachers is that it failed tremendously from the leaders corrupting the nation/government. I think communism has a chance in smaller, controllable situations. Maybe on large scale, but we have the past to support that communist leaders have an effect in the manner of communism working and how 'bad' it is.

Last edited by ~Zeta~; 12-11-2011 at 10:46 AM..
~Zeta~ is offline   Reply With Quote