View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #5949
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian View Post
>
that's why I think he was sandbagging.. not to mention I've never heard of anyone skillboost from D3 to D5 in a day.. I could understand a few different skill boosts.. but only one? I think he just let it slip
One score doesn't = D5 placement. And again I will mention hi19 whom was D3 but knocking on D4s door at the start of this and we decided to push him by putting him in D4 but technically he was orig in D3 and he now has an SDG on Reality plus an FMO AAAd plus a bunch of other really good scores. Which I think hi19 overall is better than SD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninty64 View Post
lol, it's past decided. I'm not sure if she really 'decided' or just did what she had to do. I'm just saying that I don't think he's an intentional 'sandbagger', so to speak.
^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote