View Single Post
Old 12-2-2011, 12:25 AM   #4608
Findarian
Offical Best Poster 2012
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I should probably bring up that AJ is not a host here. The people I've been looking into most of all are the ones brought up by several other competitors.

Like clipso has been brought up a few times and I've looks over the stats a few times but it's another tough call. Part of the issue is that people have different ways of placing people and may not understand how we did ours. I can definitely say clipso is borderline and I'm still very weary on it.

I have my eye on some specific names that were unfamiliar and possibly fishy and I look into what's brought to me to look at. Again I do the best that I can with it but no matter what there is no perfection.
Reformatted because lol..

I understand where you're coming from in that there is no real winning.. but maybe there should be another thread and you post names of people that are borderline and sent to you so you aren't solely trying to do too much.

I would think that gets overwhelming after a bit, and you shouldn't have to do that by yourself, or even with only a handful of people. I'm sure many other people have valid input to each situation that comes up.

EDIT: To the below post

but if enough of those come up.. or if enough players think that they are, then something should be done about it. Either a decision one way or the other, and have everyone deal with it afterwards.

I always thought of only needing to make those kind of decisions if everyone was pretty split on the issue to begin with. Other than that, it seems like a lot of players would either lean one way or the other on placement issues.

PARTY TIME IN TGB

Last edited by Findarian; 12-2-2011 at 12:27 AM..
Findarian is offline   Reply With Quote