View Single Post
Old 12-2-2011, 12:06 AM   #4594
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
That being said, there's no reason why players shouldn't be able to complain, regardless of whether they are rational or not, because this is a system that you chose to endorse. You signed up for the whole package.
Players also signed up knowing there was the possibility of being moved. It's clearly written in the OP with the rules. I know there's no way of it being perfect but there's also no reason for it to be this out of hand over someone being moved up. He knew that it was probably coming and even said he wouldn't complain if he were moved up. Yet here we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 View Post
If me being a sandbagger is somehow considered, check my IP, very few FFR players in my area probably and I also stream myself playing FFR for like 3+ hours daily in tinychat, just saying, I'm sure I'm stuck in D4 because of that good run, but I believe it was a good amount of luck as well as my better scores.
sandbagging has nothing to do with someone else playing on your account and I never said you were one I'm just saying it's hard to prove one way or the other. You were a player that was brought up from the very start of the tournament by other players. It's not one good run that put you in D4 and I'm not going to keep repeating myself because it's obviously getting nowhere. You managed to pull a 3 good score on this round's song in D4 within 2 hours, there are people that have been in D4 this whole time that have been playing like crazy since it came out and can't beat your score. I can see all the plays backend in the dashboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAll-ProXx View Post
LOL this happens to you too??, I get my best score on my first couple of tries then my scores keep getting worse and worse after that no matter how long I play the song for.
Haha yea, the more I whore the worse I get at a song. I've been whoring finder like crazy I don't even know how many botched restart runs AJ deleted off the camera cause he's been trying to catch it on vid. Silly cause I'm usually really good at rolls but for some reason just can't nail this song. I think it may be the speed. There's a good chance I'm not moving on but I'll try my best and just see what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 12-2-2011 at 12:08 AM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote