View Single Post
Old 12-1-2011, 11:35 PM   #4563
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3 has started!

Do you guys know why this unnecessary "FFRDrama" exists? The reason being is that it is human nature to have this competitive aspect. This fact is why sandbaggers exist, why people are complaining, and why amateurs don't post scores on the brag board anymore. It's simply because we're all human beings who have this tendency to just strive to be the best out of others by varying means via cheating, remaining misplaced, etc.

I want most of you to all take a step back for a minute and evaluate what you are really competing for. All of you guys are driven to compete for overrated prizes that are probably going to be very insignificant in your life and many of you are making a big deal out of a game that is intentionally made to be for fun. If you think fun is winning something, then what I'm going to say is not convincing so feel free to ignore me. If not, do you think those prizes are really worth it?

Most of you guys are jaded by the glory of the token because it's a sign of dedication (which I completely understand), but do you really think it's worth unlocking a bunch of pixels on your profile and a terrible file that has no significant meaning in your life through all of that work? Think about that.
iironiic is offline   Reply With Quote