View Single Post
Old 12-1-2011, 11:05 PM   #4541
Findarian
Offical Best Poster 2012
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Okay then I'll leave all the sandbaggers to when they start showing up. And I'll ignore all the people messaging me so that I can be told more about how I don't listen to people. No matter what I CAN'T WIN. This battle is lose lose for me because one half of you will say one thing and the other one another. It's only 2 rounds into the thing the moves shouldn't be this huge of an ordeal. For all I know the people I end up moving could have been hiding skill from the start which is why we have that in the rules the way we do. In hopes to prevent sandbagging. I'm not saying that's the case with Zak but the fact is no matter what it's hard to prove if it's a sandbag or skillboost situation. But being that we're in the early stages where people still stand a chance if moved I'd rather make moves now.
After round 1 makes sense for sandbaggers, but not for people that started with similar skill is what I think everyone's trying to get at. It kind of makes it "improve, but don't improve too fast or you'll lose in the division up" which goes against being the best you can be for the tourney.

PARTY TIME IN TGB

Findarian is offline   Reply With Quote