View Single Post
Old 12-1-2011, 10:38 PM   #4524
Findarian
Offical Best Poster 2012
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo_Saur_ View Post
First off, I've always questioned the ability to place people. I Like it was in d5 from the start, we're basically the same skill.. hence why I asked to be moved up. Zak is not d4, I've sat here and watched him play for hours, I know I could kick his ass at this game and I know you can too Kayla. Nice one though, also the whole darkbreeze situation.. doesn't matter he didn't tell anyone, maybe he feared being removed by the mods because of his opinions he may have said.. It's different, we have Zak's back, we're going to say something about it. He doesn't need to say anything, because I'll take the fall for anything I say even maybe in the slightest way piss off a mod and get banned and so forth.
Getting banned not only doesn't help the situation, but also makes it so that your opinions have less effect and any given point said against what you said can't be responded to.

EDIT: I play with headphones on so I can't hear my taps.. sometimes I play with hearing them.. Really doesn't make any difference to me. Anyone else the same as me in that respect?

PARTY TIME IN TGB

Findarian is offline   Reply With Quote