View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 10:06 PM   #78
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Stepmania Challenge event!

STEPMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Division. 5, Challenge no. 1! Speed: Pass Frictional Nevada
Not sure if you meant Heavy or Oni- please be more specific with this.
Went ahead and passed Oni just to be safe.

Division. 4, Challenge no. 1! Speed: Terror speedcore B
Dafuc? This was really hard, took a few tries to get this compared to the utter domination I had on the Division 3 challenge. I'd revise this to just a pass as well, 230 bpm 32nd walls are a little fast 0_o
Also this file is god ****ing awful, next time please pick something that's actually on sync?

Division. 3, Challenge no. 1! Speed: Emerald sword 1.1 AA
Utterly raped. I think you were looking for something like 1.4 rate for this division lol, I'm certain I could SDG this on 1.1!
Also this was on 1.1 rate I'm just not in the habit of taking a SS before the song ends because I usually never play stuff on rates. I'll have to start getting used to that, but until then no pic of the rate sorry

Division. 2, Challenge no. 1! Speed: Disregard A
I could get a B on this, but A is a little much. A good goal for me, certainly.

Division. 1, Challenge no. 1! Speed: Sharpest HEAVY 1.2 AA
I passed it on 1.2! Obviously can't AA but I'm happy I can even pass ^_^ I got a B too which is decent, better than a C haha
Also remembered to get a screenshot of the rate this time.

Division. 5, Challenge no. 1! MA: DDP Ageha
**** MA, shit is so boring. Please tell me this counts, I don't want to do this again zzz

Division. 4, Challenge no. 1! MA: 50 perfects or less on Uber rave
lol okay screw this

Division. 3, Challenge no. 1! MA: 150 perfects or less on Piano forte
Division. 2, Challenge no. 1! MA: SDP Ki'ls Deep Magenta
Division. 1, Challenge no. 1! MA: SDP or better on Emerald Sword
Didn't even try, accuracymanias is boring as shit, gimme more speed files~

Overall this has the potential to be really great, but I think you need to be a little more careful picking songs and requirements for it to really take off. I had fun regardless though!

EDIT- For reference, here's my try at Emerald Sword 1.4. 252 BPM streams and 8th anchor jacks seems about right for D3, maybe 1.3 speed (234 BPM) if you'd like it to be easier than that.
1.4 would certainly be quite hard for me to get but I think I might be able to do it.
Also lol at how I had to use an xmod because I don't have cmods low enough to accommodate 1.4 music speed. Shows you how often I play things on rates >_>

Last edited by hi19hi19; 11-30-2011 at 10:24 PM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote