View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #3621
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 2 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
4 FGO AAAs is not D5

EDIT:

Stavie Holy Orders - AAA
Clipso Holy Orders - 68/9/0/8
Holy Orders was a huge fluke years and years ago at the top of my skill, people still think I hacked it because it was that fluky and I haven't done well on it since except an occasional SDG, I'm sure if he played the file he could, that seems like an absurdly old score and Holy Orders isn't played much. So I count 3 FGO AAA's that are worth going by because those were doable. Hey, check this out:

Mathsma Attack
Clipso: 10-0-0-0
Stavie33: 32-3-0-5

Kidney Stone
Clipso: 12-5-0-4 (that is an absurd score for D5)
Stavie33: 151-89-0-257

Kestarku Mozgalom
Clipso: 5-1-0-0
Stavie: 8-0-0-0

Winter Wind Etude:
Clipso: 64-6-17-17
Stavie:175-27-8-69

Strawberry Sweetz, one of my better FGO's:
Clipso: 6-0-0-1 (WTF is this score doing in D5? Pulled through those roll walls nicely...)
Stavie: 14-2-0-2 (derpin' like usual)

Big Blue:
Clipso: 2-0-0-0 (really good score for FMO)
Stavie: AAA

Are those scores even comparable? Most of these are a much bigger gap than Holy Orders, so right back at you for one file. One file doesn't mean anything. Did you actually research scores for placement or go off their best score, even if it's one they got 3 years ago and haven't come near since. I thought it was overall scores. This pattern continues except for a very, very small amount of FGO's. Clipso has better scores than me on nearly all of them, and he has tons of high level FMO AAA's and tons of high level FMO SDG's and consistent FGO SDG's.. He is more consistent than me too. He also AAA'd this rounds song in D6 which most of the D6 players are struggling with, the only D5 player to do so and by a huge lead. I don't know how he ended up in D5 with any of these scores unless you don't look at scores and say 'o guy has more than 1 FGO AAA, this guy doesn't, D6 D5 respectively'. This just doesn't add up. Clipso's scores go way above mine, and even quite a few of the lower members of D6. We may beat him on a few FMO's by a few goods, but D6 mainly comes down to PA'ing FGO's, and really mid-high ones for most of the rounds, and Clipso does that better than half this division.

This also applies to All-pro and Haku, who are around my skill level, but we're all here so you know, I know there's nothing I can do about it but I'm just sayin'. I'm still going to try my best, but the amount of whoring required means I'm going down real soon.
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

Last edited by stavie33; 11-28-2011 at 09:45 AM..
stavie33 is offline   Reply With Quote