View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 04:20 PM   #184
fido123
FFR Player

Default Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
They should have stopped making MW games.
Why? Should they have stopped making Halo games after Halo 2? They've made a bunch of increimental improvments to the game and have re-balanced everything and added a few new game modes. Yeah, it's more of the same stuff but if you like that stuff, it's great. If you want something new unique you probably shouldn't buy sequels pretty much ever.

Quote:
The game is easy. It is completely watered down and poses no challenge to people who have been playing video games for a while. Sure, there's veteran or whatever but all that does is lower the amount of times you can be shot. It doesn't change the overall difficulty of the game. There are still no hard parts.
Veteran also increases their accuracy. There really isn't a lot more space for how they can change the difficulty. Accuracy and damage as that's what FPSs are all about. If you're buying this game for the Campaign I don't know how anybody could really be happy with it since it has nearly no replay value or anything, but the game has plenty of other stuff which I personally focus on (mainly MP). I don't even think I've played the Campaign for MW2 more than twice. If you want to play a game for great single player don't buy MW3. When talking about the game assume I'm talking about MP cause I agree, the Campaign is kinda sucky but I don't think they really focus on it. Better than BF3's campaign anyway IMO.

Quote:
Maybe not having a challenge is enjoyable to you but I don't see how it can be.
Why I play MP. Before you say "OMG LOL MP IS STILL EZ", how good you can be at MP is boundless. There are always people out there who are better than you, and when you're in a game full of noobs you can always die less and kill more.

Last edited by fido123; 11-27-2011 at 04:22 PM..
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote