View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 02:10 AM   #172
RainbowsHaven
FFR Player

Default Re: Pixel Art (Paint Only)

I started doing pixel art a long time ago, when I first got on the internets. I got really in to "dolling" ( adding hair/clothes to a pixel base ) I don't do it a lot now, but sometimes when I play on another game I do "portraits" that are pixel art. :3 I do them all through paint with no special brushes! The color pallette is limited, which is why some DO look more pixelated that others. The choppier ones recolor within the game.

A background I did for someone's (school project) video game, recently:

I had a little pixel dump that I was going to toss on here too (furniture and such), but paint saved it as a .GIF and ruined the quality, and I'm too lazy to remake it. *shrugs*

Edit: I hope it's okay that I revived this! D: I didn't realize it was a sticky; I thought it had been posted in recently since it was at the top.

"Wherever snow falls, or water flows, or birds fly, wherever day and night meet in twilight, wherever the blue heaven is hung by clouds, or sown with stars, wherever are forms with transparent boundaries, wherever are outlets into celestial space, wherever is danger, and awe, and love, there is Beauty, plenteous as rain, shed for thee."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, "The Poet"

Icon art commissioned from the amazing Ajna.

Last edited by RainbowsHaven; 11-20-2011 at 02:13 AM.. Reason: -
RainbowsHaven is offline   Reply With Quote