View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #2526
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 1 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeesfan View Post
There will always be someomone unhappy no matter what you do. From a personal perspective, I'm really happy with my placement this year. When I first saw I was in d4, I was thinking 'wow, I'm going to be wrecked,' and then when I played the song the first time I thought I had no chance. Instead, I decided to really go for it and play more than I have for years, focusing on the patterns and learning. I ended going from being happy with a 19 messy good to a clean 2 good and I still think I can improve. If I'd been in d3 I wouldn't have pushed myself at all. I think it's a good idea to be put in a division you think you have no chance at because when you really put your mind to it and practice you can surprise yourself with the sort of skillboosts you can achieve. If I hadn't been in the tourney I never would have pushed for the score I have now, so even if I go outin the next round this tourney has been worth it for me.

apologies for the wall of text.
That's the spirit! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfireskunk View Post
They actually did change some people who came to them with reasonable concerns about their placements before the tournament.

There's also the case that when you run something like this, you need to be strict with the rules or things can get out of hand, especially with so many people. I've run much smaller gaming tournaments than this, and have learnt that once you've written the rules (in this case, "we're placing people based on how good we percieve them to be based on their stats"), you stick to them to the letter unless shown a damn good reason not to.

He was one of the people that were changed after PMing me about his placement lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote