View Single Post
Old 11-8-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Accessing hidden songs with random function

Has this been reported before?

Yesterday, I was playing FFR in quest of random FC's and AAA's. I was playing in the Velocity engine (beta).

Through the song list, I was using the random function to generate songs going from 9 to 11 difficulty-wise. I stumbled upon a song I had never played before: Blue Army (I don't have a pic to back this up since I didn't know it wouldn't come back). I didn't manage to FC it and, because it was so long, I decided to change songs in order to come back later.

Problem is, I wasn't even supposed to play that file in the first place. It's a secret song from what I've seen, but it doesn't appear in my secret category yet. Of course, I can't play it anymore.

This brings a question: Does this mean we can access hidden files with the random option? Say, vrofl, for example? Is that an easter egg? A bug?

edit: Here's a replay of the song I forgot I had saved. I thought I was going to FC and stupidly missed, so I recorded it by chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Last edited by MarioNintendo; 11-8-2011 at 12:49 PM..
MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote