View Single Post
Old 11-5-2011, 11:22 AM   #275
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Signups are open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
286 Signups weeeeee, I really didn't think this one would get as big as ones prior but maybe it will.

Also, I don't know why people are making a big deal about the end of the list, yes I started some preliminary placements it's not like it's a big secret. The preliminary ones mean almost nothing, just a way to get people into smaller groups so I can look more closely at how they fit. And I'm not doing them alone, so that's just my rough draft to be compared to others and discussed. Told you, we're going to try to be as accurate as possible, but no matter what there will always be front runners and underdogs.

And sorry Frankie but I'm sticking to tradition as much as possible. We were going to even stick with 5 divisions but I think with the skill curve changing so much we ~need~ the 6th division. We also dropped two rounds because 10 weeks just drags it out longer than most people care to play for (hence why I asked people during the custom tourney we just had)

AJ & Kayla - I'm all for Tradition guys, trust me, I'm not complaining whatsoever, I'm so happy you guys have taken the time to bring back one of FFR's most eminent and prestigious events. It's always a pleasure to compete in the biggest tournament on this site. I, in my previous post, was just suggesting things. Whether they happened here now or later. It was just an opinion on all of that. Regardless of that being said, I'm very stoked for this, and I'm even more stoked to claim myself a top FFR Player playing in the toughest division right now.

As I said to Kayla, I may not be one of the best in the division, but I will fight like OWA had said and Byron. Training will commence, and scores will be posted. In the end, winning and placing is all that matters.
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote